COVID 19 UPDATE
We are reluctant to cancel the Beach Kite Festival so will wait to see if a relaxing of restrictions allows even a reduced effort. The Festival is not due till September 5th and 6th and Burnham may wish to celebrate by then.
We will review the situation in August.
Stay safe everyone!